Thursday 28 January 2016

Football - my favourite sport


My name is Emil and I'm 14 years old. I love football. I spend a lot of time on playing with my friends, learning some new tricks and watching matches. Messi and Ronaldo are the most popular soccer players, but actually, I don't like them. I will briefly present 5 of my favourite football players. The first one is Gareth Bale. He plays in a representation of Wales. He represents also Real Madrid club. The second player is Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. He is from Gabon, and he represents this country. Borussia Dortmund is his club. The third soccer  player is Marco Reus. He was born in Germany, and he is in the representation of this country. He also (like Aubameyang) plays in Borussia. The fourth player is Eden Hazard. He plays for the representation of Belgium. He is a star of Chelsea London club. And the last soccer player, my favourite one is Robin Van Persie. He is one of the best players of the Netherlands. He began his career in Arsenal London, then he played 3 years in Manchester United, and now he is playing in Fenerbahce club. These are my favourite soccers. I really like them and I want to play like them. I hope I will. :)
Emil Seweryn 2a

1 comment: