Thursday 28 January 2016

K-pop

Hello! I'm Lu and today I'm going to introduce you to K-POP WORLD! 
First of all, what is k-pop? It's music from South Korea. Sounds weird, I know, but everybody knows "Gangnam Style", and this song is from... Yeah, South Korea! As you can see, this music isn't that bad. 
There are many different bands. One of my favourites is a boysband called B.A.P, which means "Best Absolute Perfect". Sounds ambitious? Maybe, but in my opinnion it's true! 
There are 6 members: Bang, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo. Difficult? No! 
Do you think that Korean is a really weird language? All new languages are weird to us. I got used to it! 
K-pop is very interesting because of its versality. It contains rap, pop, hip-hop, ballads and much more! 
Go and enjoy k-pop!

Lea Olszewska 2a

No comments:

Post a Comment