Friday 4 March 2016

My dream

 Last week I had a strange dream. Normall,y I don't have any dreams. Sometimes when I wake up I realise that I had a dream but when I open my eyes I forget about it. This time was diffrent, my dream was so realistic, even after I awoke I thought that everything what I had seen really happened.The first thing I remembeen was the forest. I stood alone, surrended by high trees. It was dark. I wasn't scared but I can't say I felt calm. I couldn't remember why I was there. Maybe I was lost when I was walking through the forest? Near my house there is a big forest and sometimes I go there. The longer I stayed and thought  the deeper darkness became. I decided to find way back  home. When I was walking I didn't hear any sounds, any birds singing, even tree branches didn't move. At the beginning I didn't go fast because I tried not to panic, but the longer I went I realised that I started to go faster. Suddenly, I stumbled. I caught some branches not to fall. Then I saw something. It was lying on the ground under enormously high tree . It was covered with leaves. I came closer to the thing. When I picked that thing I saw it was a book. There was only one word written on the cover. „Nav”. I didn't know what it meant but I really liked the book, it  seemed mysterious. I opened it. Pages were empty. I spent a few minutes to look at this book. At first I didn't see anything and I felt dissapointed, but when I decided to close the book, I saw some words written on the first page. „Please don't read this book, leave it”.These words weren't there when I had opened the book for first time. I was curious about what was written in this book. Maybe it was someone's diary? I had to read more. When I read  a few words something was going on. At first I felt  the wind, a really cold wind and I heard some noise. I closed the book and then suddenly everything disappeared. I didn't see anything except for my hands and this book. I was scared. I hold the book tightly and I started to run. When I was running finally I could see everything around me. I heard whispers. All of them said „Don't read, don't read”. Then it happened. Trees began to change into human faces. They screamed and shouted „Dont' read, please, don't read”. Voices were so loud that I wasn't able to understand what they were saying. I run as fast as I could. Branches transformed into hands and tried to catch me. Suddenly one of this hands caught my jacket. I didn't see them beacause I was looking at the trees on my right side. The hand tore up my jacket's sleeve and I fell of the cliff. When I was falling I lost my book. I found it lying in front of me. It was opened and I could read.„Now You should read all...enjoy”. I felt hands on my jacket and legs. I though I wolud die there and I started to scream. That was the last thing  I remembered. Next I woke up. My heart was still beating very fast. I was so scared that I needed to check if my jacket is still in its place. In the hall I found my mother„Your jacket is so dirty. Where have you been? I need to clean it soon. Anyway I told you not to leave your stuff in the hall. Here you go, your book.” The title of the book was „Nav”.     

No comments:

Post a Comment