Monday 13 June 2016

Good thing about Scotland and why I want to live there in the future

When I hear Scotland I see Princes Street in the centre of Edinburgh, I see people in rush, going to their work or school. I see always cloudy sky with some sunbeams, I see umbrellas all over the street. But what's best in Scotland? It's that wherever you go, you can meet people who will be nice to you, they'll always help you and will treat you like they've known you for years. When you cross the street, you can always say 'hello' to a random person, I'm sure you'll get a nice answer!


When I first visited Scotland, I was like twelve years old, so I didn't know a thing about taking good photos. Year ago, I went back there and then, these photos were taken:







When you visit Scotland some day, you should visit North Berwick also. It's a small town, half hour from Edinburgh. It's near the sea, it's quiet and calm. You can rest there, physically and mentally. Just look how beautiful it is!







 I hope we'll meet there some day ;)

Kinga Ciepiela, 3c

No comments:

Post a Comment